this is 911 state your emergency
YES I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY I CAN’T FIND MY LIZARD
911 I THINK MY LIZARD IS BROKEN
YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT PROBLEMS? MY PHONE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST IT’S LEGS
911 I CAN’T GET MY PHONE OFF THE RECEIVER
MA’AM YOUR PHONE NEEDS TO BE IN THE UNLOCKED POSITION AND MAY NEED TO BE PROVIDED WITH ADDITIONAL HARDWARE TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
YES HELLO 911 CAN YOU HEAR ME I DROPPED MY HEADSET IN THE WATER DO YOU READ
TO BE HONEST 911, I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY PHONE IS DOING
911 MY PHONE IS FACING THE WRONG WAY AND I CAN’T GET IT TO TURN AROUND.
yes 911 hello all these people are crazy
this is still going around and it makes me rly happy.
Thanks to anime I now sort of know all the rules of the sports I’m never going to participate in.
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- Im a furry HATER /i totally didnt make this one up
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup. (<not much)
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry. (<i’m still sad about it)
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.
I have watched an episode of American Horror Story.
I still watch Spongebob Squarepants.
I hate horror films.
I love horror films.
I prefer comedy over horror.
I prefer horror over comedy.
I have watched an episode of a TV show in the last 24 hours.
It’s currently night.
It’s currently morning.
I’m supposed to be sleeping.
I’m procrastinating right now.
I’d rather read than watch a movie.
I am excited for something coming up.
I think I will smoke when I’m older.
I have tattoos.
I have no tattoos.
I have tattoos but I regret them.
I have no tattoos but I want some.
I have a friend who smokes.
I don’t know/care.
I have an eating disorder.
I have self harmed.
I have been diagnosed with depression.
I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with depression.
I have been sad for ages but I have never been diagnosed with depression.
I’m wearing my pajamas right now.
I’m wearing something white.
I’m wearing something blue.
I’m wearing something black.
I’m wearing something red.
I’ve been shopping in the last 24 hours.
I have filmed a video in the last 24 hours.
I have a YouTube account and I upload videos.
I have a YouTube account but I don’t upload videos.
I am listening to music right now.
I have vomited from crying so much before.
I have been given a gift in the last 24 hours.
I have given someone a gift in the last 24 hours.
My birthday is in December.
My birthday is in April.
My birthday is in June.
I have an iPhone.
I’m happy right now.
I’m sad right now.
I’ve been in a fight in the last week.
I’ve been to the cinemas in the last week.
I am a Christian.
I attend church.
I have a bible.
I’m an atheist.
I don’t have a belief in anything, I just go with whatever.
I’ve seen an animated movie in the last week.
I’ve seen a horror movie in the last week.
I’ve met someone famous. (< Just in france tho)
I’ve met a singer.
I’ve met an actress.
I’ve met an actor.
I’ve met a YouTuber.
I’ve met a band.
I’ve met an author.
I’ve met a script writer.
I’ve met a cast of a tv show.
I’ve been on a tv show.
I’ve been on tv.
I love British accents.
I love Irish accents.
I hate Irish accents.
I hate British accents.
I live in America.
I live in Australia.
I don’t like the school I am attending right now.
I don’t like my country.
I love the school I am attending right now.
I have one all-time favourite song.
I’ve been to several concerts.
I’ve been to no concerts.
I really want something right now.
I have no money. 8)
I have more than $20 currently.
I have a job.
I want a job.
I don’t have a job.
I have a favourite actor.
I have several favourite actors.
I have one favourite movie.
I play Xbox.
I play Playstation.
I play on the PC.
I play video games
I hate chocolate.
I have allergies.
I love cats.
I have let someone use me.
I have let someone hurt me.
I say ‘LOL’ out loud.
I am wearing a dress right now.
I have disappointed myself in the last 24 hours.
I have cried in the last 5 hours.
I have cried myself to sleep in the last week.
I have had coffee recently.
I am wearing makeup right now.
I don’t wear makeup.
I prefer boots to converse.
There’s rubbish around me right now.
I am currently on my phone.
I am currently on my laptop.
There’s more than 2 tabs open on my laptop right now.
A YouTube video has made me cry before.
I cry a lot.
I hate crying.
I still watch Disney.
I love Friends, the TV show.
I watch Skins.
I have a Facebook. (<i don’t go rly often on it)
I have an Instagram account.
I have ask.fm.
I don’t go on Omegle and I don’t see the big deal of it.
I don’t mind Ke$ha.
I wear a lot of makeup.
I am older than 20.
I am younger than 18.
I have a driving license.
I have school tomorrow.
It’s currently Summer.
It’s currently Winter.
I hate Winter.
I hate Summer.
I love surveys.
I’m married. (ayee mono)
I laugh a lot.
I’m serious when I want to be.
I love quotes.
You guys don’t understand
- “for shits ‘n’ giggles” ships
- then ships
- then OTPs
- then OTPs among OTPs
- then THE OTP